Saturday, August 26, 2006

Average Day in the Life

Today I decided to update my blog and the moment I started writing, one of the creepiest tunes started playing on my live365 radio stream. It's the Crop Circles theme from the movie Signs. Eek! It seemed like a good idea to stop writing when the theme music turns creepy, but as this is life and not a movie, I typed on.
My classes have finally started and so I have homework to distract me from my lack of employment. All the places I have papered with my resume while wearing my, "I'm a serious applicant' garb have been enthusiastic, but say that they won't need help until the fall. I'm hoping this means September and not the fall of the western world as we know it. Patience is a virtue that I am hard pressed to use. Ah, well tomorrow is another day.
Oh! I really got a kick out of reading The Zombie Survival Guide It was the quick and dirty list on the book jacket that made me choose the book for my new bathroom reading book. Number one, Organize Before They Rise! This made me crack a grin in the bookstore and that's all I needed to make my decision. I highly recommend this book for anyone who loves to play the, "What If," game. What if zombies attack? Well, this book has recommendations on how to escape, make your home into a fortress, and the pros and cons on everything from body armor to how to restart the human race. Much fun.
Well, I'm off to hunt some entertainment for my afternoon. Until next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger typingelbow said...

i'm so glad that classes finally started, shug! you have been waiting quite a while. what are you taking this semester?

Saturday, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home