Saturday, March 03, 2007

Still Here

It has been a while since I blogged, so I thought I'd twitch a bit to let folks know that I'm still here. Lets' see...school is steady with me knocking down deadlines as they come up. This may change as the due dates for my two research papers come closer. For now, I'm okay. Hey, my eyelid hasn't twitched in at least a week, so I must be getting used to the pressure.
I've started making music videos on YouTube when I need some leisure time. I discovered a basic movie program on my computer and I've been goofing off with it ever since. I'm too embarrassed to share with people I know, so I'm not giving you all the links to my stuff. Let's just say, I get to be as geeky as I want to be and not have to worry about getting razzed for it.
I turned twenty-four last month and all I have to say is that from here on out, any cracks about spinsters/old maids will be met with your car/vehicle of choice being, "fished." (That's where someone hides a fish somewhere in your vehicle to await the day that the lovely pong of dissolving carp soaks into every particle of said vehicle's interior.) I'm kidding. Twenty-four is a hit television show, who says it can't be a good age for me to be? :)
That's about all of my news for the moment. Most of the big things I'm involved in don't start happening until this summer, but I will try to blog again before those come and go. Happy Days, folks.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i wanna see your music video!! It can't be any worse than my singin.

Saturday, March 03, 2007  
Blogger typingelbow said...

I think I might start counting backward with my age this year. I wouldn't mind going back to 27. :)

Sunday, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Capt Chuck said...

what program ? Is it easy to use?

Thursday, May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home